Sunday, December 30, 2012

Surplus quietly achieved anyway......




I passed my yearly target on today's last ride for 2012 with 10005.62 kms on the clock :D big grin and nearly 1100km coming in the last 30 days to meet that bloody target, including 5 rides up the 1:20 in the Dandenongs, Mt Donna Buang, a rare RingwoodRoadRide yesterday morning and a Beach Rd blast today on the old Raceline Peloton for the last 80kms.


In fact I've had to do over 3000 in the last 3 months to get there. No wonder my back gets a bit sore ....



I was expecting  something like this .... but settled for a nice cuppa and yet more chrissy cake at home.  I'm not sure I'll set such a high target for next year though - I ended up riding 12 of the last 16 days, and over 1000kms in December to get there this year ... not that I mind .... 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I will moderate comments if required so please be nice :)